Placeholder Image

Start Your Business: Corporation – Premium Package – Single Shareholder – Construction Contractor


This will also add the following products to your cart:

  • Articles of Incorporation Filing Fee - Washington
  • Corporation Initial Annual Report Filing Fee - Washington
  • Construction Contractor License Application Fee
  • Washington Master Business License Application Fee
Share this article:


We will form your new single shareholder Washington corporation by preparing and filing Articles of Incorporation and the required Initial Annual Report, as well as preparing and filing an Application for Employer Identification Number with IRS and the Washington State Master Business License Application, including the Construction Contractor License Application. We will provide you with Bylaws and Organizational Meeting Minutes and Resolutions, customized to suit your needs. This package includes the option to buy 60 minutes of post-formation attorney consultation time at a 50% discount from Lucent Law’s standard attorney hourly rate. You will also receive Lucent Law’s exclusive Owner’s Manual for Your New Corporation. We will also provide you with these additional documents and agreements for the launch of your construction contracting business: (1) a Construction Contract (customized for your status as either a general construction contractor, a specialty construction contractor or a remodeler), including a scope of work exhibit and a change order exhibit; (2) Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for your website; and (3) payment terms language for use with your invoices and statements. Fees payable to the State of Washington or any municipality for filing of the Articles of Incorporation, Initial Annual Report, Master Business License Application, and Construction Contractor License Application, or other required fees (collectively, “Out of Pocket Costs”) are not included in the package price. The minimum Out of Pocket Costs will be collected at checkout. You will be invoiced later for any Out of Pocket Costs in excess of the amount collected at checkout. You are responsible for obtaining the required contractor’s bond and insurance through your insurance agent; we will offer a referral if needed, and we will coordinate obtaining the bond and insurance at our normal hourly rates, if requested.