Placeholder Image

Family & Personal: Parent/Adult Child Occupancy Agreement


Share this article:


Parents and their adult children often find it mutually beneficial for the child to live in the parents’ home, but the terms of the child’s residency are often not clearly defined. We can help by drafting an Occupancy Agreement on behalf of a parent or parents for occupancy of a home by their adult child. Includes up to 30 minutes of in-person or telephone consultation between you and a Lucent Law attorney.