Client Intake Coordinator
Lucent Law is a boutique Spokane law firm, located on Spokane’s picturesque lower South Hill, representing clients in the areas of estate planning, probate, real estate, business transactions, owner association matters and lender representation. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Client Intake Coordinator to join our growing team.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for potential clients and existing clients with new matters, serving as a critical link between them and our team of paralegals and attorneys. You will play a key role in efficiently managing the intake process, ensuring a positive first impression, and identifying and working with qualified leads for our firm to turn them into clients.
We enjoy our work and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. As a small office, personality is important; we are looking for someone who is upbeat and pleasant, and a sense of humor is a must.
- Work with our receptionist to respond to and manage high volumes of incoming calls and inquiries related to potential legal matters.
- Conduct initial client interviews to gather information, assess the nature of the legal issue, and determine if the firm is a good fit.
- Schedule consultations with appropriate paralegals or attorneys based on the client’s needs and practice areas.
- Collect and organize client information accurately and efficiently using our case management system.
- Prepare intake forms and other documentation for new clients and follow up with new clients as needed
- Maintain detailed records of all client interactions and communication.
- Stay up-to-date on the firm’s practice areas and service offerings.
- Follow firm policies and procedures related to client confidentiality and data security.
- Proactively identify and address potential conflicts of interest.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned, such as data entry, filing, and creating reports.
- Support the firm’s marketing and business development efforts.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar client-facing role in a law firm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport with clients over the phone.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office.
- Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and other relevant software programs.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to maintain accurate records.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to assess client needs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to confidentiality and data security.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits, including:
- health, dental and vision insurance;
- 401k plan with company matching contributions;
- generous paid leave in addition to ten paid holidays annually.
Work-life balance is important to us – while we value hard work on behalf of our clients, we also value and respect the family time and “away” time of our entire staff. Our existing team is friendly and fun to work with, while also being effective and professional. Our successful candidate will display a sense of humor and will play well with others. Contact us today to see if you and Lucent Law are a good match.
Apply today to become part of our friendly team! We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicant must pass background and credit screening. Notary license a plus; must be bondable for notary license. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. We prefer a candidate with reliable transportation; off-street parking is provided.
Please apply via email to email@example.com with: 1) a resume; 2) a letter describing your relevant experience; and 3) your wage expectations. Your resume and letter must be in PDF format and attached as files to your email. No Word files, please. Finally, please insert the phrase “Client Intake Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status